ارسال پست
نمایه کاربر
slice_of_god

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۹۰/۱۲/۱۲ - ۱۸:۱۲

پست: 1163

سپاس: 654

Short Stories!!

پست توسط slice_of_god »

agroup of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their migh The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die He jumped even harder and finally made it out When he got out, the other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.

This story teaches two lessons
There is power of life and death in the tongue An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day
A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them
So, be careful of what you say

=============================================================
گروهی از قورباغه ها از بیشه ای عبور می کردند . دو قورباغه از بین آنها درون گودال عمیقی افتادند. وقتی دیگر قورباغه ها دیدند که گودال چقدر عمیق است ،به دو قورباغه گفتند آنها دیگر می میرند. دو قورباغه نصایح آنها را نادیده گرفتند و سعی کردند با تمام توانشان از گودال بیرون بپرند. سرانجام یکی از آنها به آنچه دیگر قورباغه ها می گفتند، اعتنا کرد و دست از تلاش برداشت. به زمین افتاد و مرد. قورباغه دیگر به تلاش ادامه داد تا جایی که توان داشت. بار دیگر قورباغه ها سرش فریاد کشیدند که دست از رنج کشیدن بردارد و بمیرد. او سخت تر شروع به پریدن کرد و سرانجام بیرون آمد. وقتی او از آنجا خارج شد. قورباغه های دیگر به او گفتند :آیا صدای ما را نشنیدی؟ قورباغه به آنها توضیح داد که او ناشنوا است.او فکر کرد که قورباغه ها، تمام مدت او را تشویق می کردند.

این داستان دو درس به ما می آموزد:
1- قدرت زندگی و مرگ در زبان است. یک واژه دلگرم کننده به کسی که غمگین است می تواند باعث پیشرفت او شود و کمک کند در طول روز سرزنده باشند.
2- یک واژه مخرب به کسی که غمگین است می تواند موجب مرگ او شود.
پس مراقب آنچه می گویی باش
کسی که سکوت می کند
بازی را مسخره کرده
ما که حرف می زنیم
باخته ایم .

نمایه کاربر
slice_of_god

Re: Short Stories!!

پست توسط slice_of_god »

مادرمن فقط یك چشم داشت. من از اون متنفر بودم ... اون همیشه مایه خجالت منبود.

She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.

اون برای امرار معاش خانواده برای معلم ها و بچه مدرسه ای ها غذا می پخت.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me.

یك روز اومده بود دم در مدرسه كه به من سلام كنه و منو با خود به خونه ببره.

I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me?

خیلی خجالت كشیدم. آخه اون چطور تونست این كار رو با من بكنه؟

I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.

به روی خودم نیاوردم، فقط با تنفر بهش یه نگاه كردم و فورا از اون جا دور شدم.

The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your mom only has one eye!"

روز بعد یكی از همكلاسی ها منو مسخره كرد و گفت هووو .. مامان تو فقط یك چشم داره.

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear.

فقط دلم می خواست یك جوری خودم رو گم و گور كنم. كاش زمین دهن وا می كرد و منو .. كاش مادرم یه جوری گم و گور می شد...

So I confronted her that day and said, " If you're only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?!!!"

روز بعد بهش گفتم اگه واقعا میخوای منو شاد و خوشحال كنی چرا نمی میری؟

My mom did not respond...

اون هیچ جوابی نداد...

I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger.

حتی یك لحظه هم راجع به حرفی كه زدم فكر نكردم، چون خیلی عصبانی بودم.

I was oblivious to her feelings.

احساسات اون برای من هیچ اهمیتی نداشت.

I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her.

دلم می خواست از اون خونه برم و دیگه هیچ كاری با اون نداشته باشم.

So I studied real hard, got a chance to go to Singapore to study.

سخت درس خوندم و موفق شدم برای ادامه تحصیل به سنگاپور برم.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own.

اون جا ازدواج كردم، واسه خودم خونه خریدم، زن و بچه و زندگی...

I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts.

از زندگی، بچه ها و آسایشی كه داشتم خوشحال بودم.

Then one day, my mother came to visit me.

تا اینكه یه روز مادرم اومد به دیدن من.

She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren.

اون سال ها منو ندیده بود و همین طور نوه هاشو.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited.

وقتی ایستاده بود دم در بچه ها به اون خندیدند و من سرش داد كشیدم كه چرا خودش رو دعوت كرده كه بیاد اینجا، اونم بی خبر.

I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children!" GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!"

سرش داد زدم:" چطور جرات كردی بیای به خونه من و بجه ها رو بترسونی؟!گم شو از اینجا! همین حالا!!!"

And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address," and she disappeared out of sight.

اون به آرامی جواب داد:" اوه خیلی معذرت می خوام مثل اینكه آدرس رو عوضی اومدم" و بعد فورا رفت و از نظر ناپدید شد.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house in Singapore .

یك روز یك دعوت نامه اومد در خونه من در سنگاپور برای شركت در جشن تجدید دیدار دانش آموزان مدرسه.

So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.

ولی من به همسرم به دروغ گفتم كه به یك سفر كاری میرم.

After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

بعد از مراسم، رفتم به اون كلبه قدیمی خودمون؛ البته فقط از روی كنجكاوی.

My neighbors said that she is died.

همسایه ها گفتن كه اون مرده.

I did not shed a single tear.

ولی من حتی یك قطره اشك هم نریختم.

They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

اونا یك نامه به من دادند كه اون ازشون خواسته بود كه به من بدن.

"My dearest son, I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children.

ای عزیزترین پسر من، من همیشه به فكر تو بوده ام، منو ببخش كه به خونت تو سنگاپور اومدم و بچه هاتو ترسوندم.

I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion.

خیلی خوشحال شدم وقتی شنیدم داری میآی اینجا.

But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.

ولی من ممكنه كه نتونم از جام بلند شم كه بیام تورو ببینم.

I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

وقتی داشتی بزرگ می شدی از اینكه دائم باعث خجالت تو شدم خیلی متاسفم.

You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye.

آخه می دونی ... وقتی تو خیلی كوچیك بودی تو یه تصادف یك چشمت رو از دست دادی.

As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye.

به عنوان یك مادر نمی تونستم تحمل كنم و ببینم كه تو داری بزرگ می شی با یك چشم

So I gave you mine.

بنابراین چشم خودم رو دادم به تو.

I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

برای من افتخار بود كه پسرم می تونست با اون چشم به جای من دنیای جدید رو بطور كامل ببینه.

With my love to you,

با همه عشق و علاقه من به تو!!!
===============================
!!!!!!.....
کسی که سکوت می کند
بازی را مسخره کرده
ما که حرف می زنیم
باخته ایم .

نمایه کاربر
slice_of_god

پست توسط slice_of_god »

اه اه
این بالایی رو تازه کامل خوندم!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
خیلی غم انگیز بود!!!!!!!!!
کسی که سکوت می کند
بازی را مسخره کرده
ما که حرف می زنیم
باخته ایم .

نمایه کاربر
slice_of_god

پست توسط slice_of_god »

Mr Robinson never went to a dentist, because he was afraid:'

but then his teeth began hurting a lot, and he went to a dentist. The dentist did a lot of work in his mouth for a long time. On the last day Mr Robinson said to him, 'How much is all this work going to cost?' The dentist said, 'Twenty-five pounds,' but he did not ask him for the money.

After a month Mr Robinson phoned the dentist and said, 'You haven't asked me for any money for your work last month.'

'Oh,' the dentist answered, 'I never ask a gentleman for money.'

'Then how do you live?' Mr Robinson asked.

'Most gentlemen pay me quickly,' the dentist said, 'but some don't. I wait for my money for two months, and then I say, "That man isn't a gentleman," and then I ask him for my money.

آقاي رابينسون هرگز به دندان‌پزشكي نرفته بود، براي اينكه مي‌ترسيد.
اما بعد دندانش شروع به درد كرد، و به دندان‌پزشكي رفت. دندان‌پزشك بر روي دهان او وقت زيادي گذاشت و كلي كار كرد. در آخرين روز دكتر رابينسون به او گفت: هزينه‌ي تمام اين كارها چقدر مي‌شود؟ دندان‌پزشك گفت: بيست و پنج پوند. اما از او درخواست پول نكرد.

بعد از يك ماه آقاي رابينسون به دندان‌پزشك زنگ زد و گفت: ماه گذشته شما از من تقاضاي هيچ پولي براي كارتان نكرديد.

دندان‌پزشك پاسخ داد: آه، من هرگز از انسان‌هاي نجيب تقاضاي پول نمي‌كنم.

آقاي رابينسون پرسيد: پس چگونه‌ زندگي مي‌كنيد.

دندان‌پزشك گفت: بيشتر انسان‌هاي شريف به سرعت پول مرا مي‌دهند، اما بعضي‌ها نه. من براي پولم دو ماه صبر مي‌كنم، و بعد مي‌گويم «وي مرد شريفي نيست» و بعد از وي پولم را مي‌خواهم
کسی که سکوت می کند
بازی را مسخره کرده
ما که حرف می زنیم
باخته ایم .

نمایه کاربر
slice_of_god

پست توسط slice_of_god »

paulo coelho
A man came home from work late again, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.

مرد دیروقت از سر کار به خانه بازگشت و با دیدن پسر پنج ساله اش که دم در ایستاده و منتظرش بود٬عصبانی شد

“Daddy, may I ask you a question?”

"بابایی می توانم سوالی بپرسم؟"

“Yeah, sure, what is it?” replied the man.

"البته٬سوالت چیه؟"

“Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?

"بابایی شما در یک ساعت چقدر پول در می آورید؟"

“That’s none of your business! What makes you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.

مرد با عصبانیت پاسخ داد:"این به تو ربطی ندارد! چه چیزی باعث شده که چنین سوالی بپرسی؟"

“I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?” pleaded the little boy.

پسرک ملتمسانه گفت:"فقط می خواهم بدانم. لطفا بگویید که در هر ساعت چقدر پول می گیرید؟"

“If you must know, I make $20.00 an hour.”

"اگر باید بدونی ٬ساعتی ۲۰ دلار"

“Oh,” the little boy replied, head bowed. Looking up, he said, “Daddy, may I borrow $10.00 please?”

پسر کوچک سرش را پایین انداخت آهی کشید و گفت"بابایی ٬می شود ده دلار به من قرض دهید؟ خواهش می کنم؟"

The father was furious. “If the only reason you wanted to know how much money I make is just so you can borrow some to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. I work long, hard hours everyday and don’t have time for such childish games.”

مرد عصبانی شد و پاسخ داد "اگر تنها دلیلت که می خواستی بدونی چقدر در می آورم برای این بود تا پولی قرض بگیری و برای خودت یک اسباب بازی مسخره یا یک وسیله ی مزخرف دیگه بخری پس مجبوری همین الان مستقیما بری تو اتاقت و روی رختخوابت بخوابی .من هر روز به سختی تا دریر وقت کار می کنم و برای این بازی های بچه گانه وقت ندارم."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even madder about the little boy’s questioning. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

پسرک به آرامی به اتاقش رقت . مرد نشست و با فکر کردن به سوال پسرش حتی عصبانی تر گشت

پسرش تا چه اندازه می توانست بی ادب باشد که با پرسیدن چنان سوال هایی قصد داشت به پول برسد!

After an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think he may have been a little hard on his son. Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10.00, and he really didn’t ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.

بعد از یک ساعت مرد آرام تر شد و شروع به فکر کرد ٬ شاید با پسرش کمی سخت گرفته است. شاید پسرش آن ده دلار را برای کار دیگری نیاز داشت چرا که او خیلی کم درخواست پول می کرد. مرد به سمت اتاق پسرک رفت و در را باز کرد.

“Are you asleep son?” he asked.
“No daddy, I’m awake,” replied the boy.

پرسید:"پسرم خوابیدی؟"

پسر پاسخ داد:"نه بابایی ٬بیدارم"

“I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier,” said the man. “It’s been a long day and I took my aggravation out on you. Here’s that $10.00 you asked for.”

"داشتم فکر می کردم که شاید باهات سخت گرفتم٬ امروز روز طولانی و سختی داشتم و عصبانیتم را روی تو خالی کردم.بیا و این ده دلاری که خواستی را بگیر"

The little boy sat straight up, beaming. “Oh, thank you daddy!” he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow, he pulled out some more crumpled up bills.

پسرک با خوشحالی از جا پرید و با فریاد گفت:"آه متشکرم بابایی" بعد دستش را به زیر بالشتش برد و چند اسکناس چروک شده بیرون کشید.

The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at the man.

مرد با دیدن اینکه پسرش پول داشته دوباره عصبانی شد. پسرک به آرامی پول ها را شمرد و بعد به پدرش نگاه کرد

“Why did you want more money if you already had some?” the father grumbled.

مرد با غر و لند پرسید:"چرا وقتی که خودت پول داشتی باز هم پول بیشتری می خواستی؟"

“Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied.

“Daddy, I have $20.00 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?”

"چون پولم کافی نبود اما الان کافی است.بابایی حالا ۲۰ دلار دارم می توانم یک ساعت از زمان شما را بخرم؟"
کسی که سکوت می کند
بازی را مسخره کرده
ما که حرف می زنیم
باخته ایم .

نمایه کاربر
Conversely_heart

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۹۱/۵/۲۲ - ۱۴:۳۵

پست: 8

سپاس: 10

جنسیت:

پست توسط Conversely_heart »

When Dave Perkins was young, he played a lot of games, and he was thin and strong, but when he was forty-five, he began to get fat and slow. He was not able to breathe as well as before, and when he walked rather fast, his heart beat painfully.

He did not do anything about this for a long time, but finally he became anxious and went to see a doctor, and the doctor sent him to hospital. Another young doctor examined him there and said, 'I don't want to mislead you, Mr Perkins. You're very ill, and I believe that you are unlikely to live much longer. Would you like me to arrange for anybody to come and see you before you die?'

Dave thought for a few seconds and then he answered, 'I'd like another doctor to come and see me.'

هنگامي كه ديو پركينس جوان بود، او خيلي ورزش مي‌كرد، و لاغر و قوي بود، اما هنگامي كه چهل و پنج ساله شد، شروع به چاق شدن و تنبل شدن كرد. او قادر به نفس كشيدن مانند قبل نبود، و هنگامي كه مقداري تندتر حركت مي‌كرد، ضربان قلبش به سختي مي‌زد.

او براي مدت طولاني در اين باره كاري نكرد، اما در آخر نگران شد و به ديدن يك دكتر رفت، و دكتر او را به يك بيمارستان فرستاد. دكتر جوان ديگري او را در آنجا معاينه كرد و گفت: آقاي پركينس من نمي‌خواهم شما را فريب دهم. شما بسيار بيمار هستيد، و من معتقدم كه بعيد است شما مدت زمان زيادي زنده بمانيد. آيا مايل هستيد ترتيبي بدهم قبل از اينكه شما بميريد كسي به ملاقات شما بيايد؟

ديو براي چند ثانيه فكر كرد و سپس پاسخ داد، مايلم تا يك دكتر ديگر بيايد و مرا ببيند.
اگر عاقلی بخیه بر مو مزن / بجز پنبه بر نعل آهو مزن

سوی مطبخ افكن ره كوچه را / منه در بغل آش آلوچه را

كه نعل از تحمل مربا شود / به صبر آسیا ، كهنه حلوا شود

ز افسار زنبور و شلوار ببر / قفس می توان ساخت ، اما به صبر

نمایه کاربر
Conversely_heart

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۹۱/۵/۲۲ - ۱۴:۳۵

پست: 8

سپاس: 10

جنسیت:

پست توسط Conversely_heart »

There was a rich merchant who had 4 wives. He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best.

He also loved the 3rd wife very much. He's very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends. However, the merchant is always in great fear that she might run away with some other men.

He too, loved his 2nd wife. She is a very considerate person, always patient and in fact is the merchant's confidante. Whenever the merchant faced some problems, he always turned to his 2nd wife and she would always help him out and tide him through difficult times.

Now, the merchant's 1st wife is a very loyal partner and has made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and business as well as taking care of the household. However, the merchant did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.

One day, the merchant fell ill. Before long, he knew that he was going to die soon. He thought of his luxurious life and told himself, "Now I have 4 wives with me. But when I die, I'll be alone. How lonely I'll be!"

Thus, he asked the 4th wife, "I loved you most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word.

The answer cut like a sharp knife right into the merchant's heart. The sad merchant then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you so much for all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!" replied the 3rd wife. "Life is so good over here! I'm going to remarry when you die!" The merchant's heart sank and turned cold.

He then asked the 2nd wife, "I always turned to you for help and you've always helped me out. Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?" "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave." The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant was devastated.

Then a voice called out : "I'll leave with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go." The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost like she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the merchant said, "I should have taken much better care of you while I could have !"

Actually, we all have 4 wives in our lives

a. The 4th wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die.

b. Our 3rd wife ? Our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.

c. The 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how close they had been there for us when we're alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

d. The 1st wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuit of material, wealth and sensual pleasure.

Guess what? It is actually the only thing that follows us wherever we go. Perhaps it's a good idea to cultivate and strengthen it now rather than to wait until we're on our deathbed to lament
اگر عاقلی بخیه بر مو مزن / بجز پنبه بر نعل آهو مزن

سوی مطبخ افكن ره كوچه را / منه در بغل آش آلوچه را

كه نعل از تحمل مربا شود / به صبر آسیا ، كهنه حلوا شود

ز افسار زنبور و شلوار ببر / قفس می توان ساخت ، اما به صبر

ارسال پست