مدیران انجمن: parse, javad123javad

ارسال پست
super gravity

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۴/۱/۱۲ - ۲۲:۰۴

پست: 55

سپاس: 7

a theory for every thing from human nature toblack holes

پست توسط super gravity »

Could there ever be a way of explaining all that we observe ?using the laws of mathematics which is the prevailing wisdom ?sorry I put this question in English ,even though this hall is not dedicated to discussions in English,I think most people will understand what I mean smile044
The laws of nature are so powerful that not even God can violate them

نمایه کاربر
me-alone

محل اقامت: Winnipeg

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۶/۲۹ - ۱۴:۳۲

پست: 364

سپاس: 76

Re: a theory for every thing from human nature toblack holes

پست توسط me-alone »

super gravity نوشته شده:Could there ever be a way of explaining all that we observe ?using the laws of mathematics which is the prevailing wisdom

There is a gigantic lack of clarification in your question smile036
But if I am not mistaking about what you are trying to discuss, then I believe that the question does not make any sense at this point at least to me! (I don't mean it in an insulting perspective though) !! different sciences have their own way of being explained. It can be rather biased to think that one single science can be used to explain every single opinion. For instance, sciences like Anthropology (in different minors as physical or cultural or etc.) mostly use fossil records and words and logical explanations to come up with different hypothesis! However, in a field like Statistics, we might need a great deal of Mathematical information or even in physics itself, we rely on calculus pretty often.
The use of one science, can not be completely denied in one particular science and in different situations we might need a bridge to another field but a certain field on the other hand, can not be completely explained through one single field such as Math or anything else. smile036
Hope I was able to help you find the answer that you are looking for. smile072
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

super gravity

پست توسط super gravity »

Let me put my question this way ,is there a code of nature?the phrase must be more familiar to you though idon't wish discuss the idea that the whole world is a camputer.

نمایه کاربر
me-alone

محل اقامت: Winnipeg

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۶/۲۹ - ۱۴:۳۲

پست: 364

سپاس: 76

پست توسط me-alone »

super gravity نوشته شده:Let me put my question this way ,is there a code of nature?the phrase must be more familiar to you though idon't wish discuss the idea that the whole world is a camputer.

smile032
fine, I'm out of this conversation!!
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

super gravity

پست توسط super gravity »

Do ypu always participate in dis cussions like this? Couldn't you give me an answer , you could have ,inthe least said that my question is worth answering or not?

ارسال پست